Twelve Common Vehicle Crash Types
They are the Dirty Dozen — the 12 kinds of vehicle accidents that most frequently cause serious injuries.
- Distracted driving: These are caused by cellphones, sandwiches, lipstick and more.
- Drunk driving accidents: This accident is both an insult and an injury.
- Head-on collisions: These result in catastrophic injuries.
- Hit-and-run: These combine carelessness and cowardice.
- Intersection crash: This is the place where most serious accidents occur.
- Off-road crash: These occur in parking lots, parking ramps and private drives.
- Phantom car accidents: They force you off the road, then drive away.
- Rear-end collisions: These are the single most common accident type.
- Rollovers: These accidents are most often associated with SUVs.
- Side-swipe: These accidents cause injuries as well as vehicle damage.
- Single car crash: If no one else is involved, can you get compensation?
- T-bone or side-impact crash
At the Roseville, California, law firm of Rosenthal Law, our skilled injury attorneys have handled every kind of motor vehicle accident there is, especially the 12 most common crash types listed above. If you have suffered a serious injury in a car crash, consult an experienced lawyer and learn about your options and your rights.