Sacramento T-Bone Accident Attorney
You know the signs of a side-impact crash — the smashed-in door or siding or crushed wheel housing. Side-impact crashes, sometimes known as T-bone accidents because one car drives into another and makes a T shape, also damage people.
Injuries from T-bone crashes include broken bones, skull fractures, back injuries, spinal cord injuries, organ damage, and severe brain injury. If the impact is violent, a passenger can die. If you were a victim in a t-bone crash, a Sacramento t-bone accident lawyer can help.
Causes of T-Bone Accidents
A T-bone or side-impact crash can occur in a variety of ways. The driver who collides with the side of the other car is often thought to be at fault. In fact, either driver can be at fault. Situations include:
- One driver runs a red light and hits the other vehicle.
- One driver ignores traffic lights and signs.
- One driver is confident of making a left turn and is struck broadside.
- The brakes on one car fail, and the car enters the crash zone.
- The stoplight isn’t working right, and both drivers enter the crash zone.
- Both drivers approaching an intersection tell themselves, “I can do this,” and they are both wrong.
Is Your Claim Valid? Talk To Us Today.
After a motor vehicle accident, you are likely to be unsure whether you have a valid claim for compensation. To qualify for compensation, your case must have two features:
- The accident was caused at least partially by the other party’s negligence.
- The injuries you suffered in the accident must be significant enough to justify a suit.
Talk to a Sacramento car accident lawyer at Rosenthal Law. We offer free initial consultations, and we don’t charge you any attorney fees until we deliver a good outcome for you.
Call us today at (916) 774-7200 to schedule a free consultation with no obligation. Or email us any questions you have.