Sacramento Personal Injury Attorney
An unexpected accident can result in immediate stress, anguish, and frustration for all parties involved – especially if you or a loved one were seriously injured as a result. It can be doubly frustrating if your accident was due to the poor decisions of another party, and you were an unwilling participant.
At Rosenthal Law, we believe you shouldn’t have to suffer for the negligence or carelessness of another. You may be eligible to secure significant compensation from the at-fault party for any and all damages you may have accrued. If you or a loved one were seriously injured in an accident that was not your fault, our personal injury attorneys can help you get back on your feet. Contact us today and see how we can ease your way back to full recovery.
Why Choose Us?
At Rosenthal Law, we are committed to providing the highest level of representation available to our clients.
- Our Sacramento personal injury attorneys have more 25 years of comprehensive experience in all matters of personal injury law.
- We are a full-service firm that can take care of all aspects of your personal injury claim, whether it’s litigation, negotiation, arbitration, mediation, and trial.
- We have a proven track record in both straightforward and complex personal injury claims, securing successful outcomes in our 98% of cases in which we are involved.
- We are committed to client satisfaction, understanding that ultimately, we are here to provide support for those who have been wrongfully injured. This include meticulous attention throughout the proceedings and regular, honest communication with our clients.
- If you are hospitalized or otherwise incapacitated, we will make all the accommodations necessary to ensure you receive the representation you deserve.
- We operate on a contingency fee basis. Your initial consultation is free, and you do not pay any legal fees or upfront costs. You are only liable for charges if we secure a favorable settlement or verdict on your behalf – if we don’t win, you don’t pay.
Ultimately, we want what is best for you and your needs.
A World Of Hurt And A Law Firm That Makes It Right
Types of Personal Injury We Handle
With our comprehensive knowledge and experience in personal injury law, we are confident in representing you, regardless of the accident circumstances.
- Car accident. If you are seriously injured in a car accident due to the negligence of another driver, they may be liable for any and all damages. We will help you negotiate with insurance providers to ensure you secure compensation that meets or exceeds your needs.
- Truck accident. Eighteen-wheelers and long-haul trucks can be incredibly dangerous if involved in a car accident. Additionally, there may be multiple liable parties involved, such as the truck company and even the truck manufacturer. We can conduct a comprehensive investigation into your crash so that you can pursue all at-fault parties for the maximum possible compensation.
- Premises liability. Schools, hotels, business parks, and other public facilities have a duty of care to ensure their guests remain safe when on the premises. If inadequate security, improper maintenance, or inadequate care of the premises led to a serious injury, these facilities may be fully liable for any and all of your damages.
- Product liability. A defective or unsafe product can lead to serious injuries and even death to its users. In such cases, liability can be spread across multiple entities: the manufacturer, those in charge of quality control, and even retailers selling the defective product. We can help determine who is liable for your injuries and pursue them to the fullest extent of the law.
- Construction accidents. All construction sites must maintain safety standards to prevent serious injuries or even death. A failure to follow some of these basic guidelines can result in disastrous consequences – and full liability for the injuries and other damages suffered by workers as a result.
If you have been wrongfully injured due to the negligence of another party, company, and circumstances, you deserve to receive the maximum possible compensation.
Why Do You Need a Lawyer?
In most personal injury cases, an experienced attorney is almost always recommended. A legal professional can provide, support, guidance, and counsel when you need it, giving you an advantage throughout legal proceedings. A lawyer can:
- Help you navigate legal proceedings while you can focus on healing and recovery.
- Investigate the circumstances of your case, gathering evidence and expert witness testimony to substantiate your accident.
- Negotiate with insurance providers to ensure you are not receiving compensation that you are entitled to – and not a low-ball offer.
- Put you on equal footing with large businesses and companies who may have committed gross negligence that contributed to your injury.
- Take care of all the minute details of a case. This includes filing any paperwork and any other formal processes of litigation that you may not necessarily be familiar with.
Ultimately, an attorney can give you peace of mind during an uncertain, stressful time of your life.
What Damages Can I Recover? How much is my case worth?
Depending on your injuries, the compensation you receive from a personal injury claim may vary. It can include:
- Any medical expenses, such as hospital bills
- Any future medical expenses, such as medication, rehab, and physical therapy
- Lost wages as a direct result of the accident
- Lost earning capacity – any income you may lose out on in the future due to your injuries
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
- Loss of enjoyment
At Rosenthal Law, we can help you fight for the maximum possible compensation so that you receive the damages that you require in order to make a full recovery.
How Much Does a Personal Injury Lawyer Charge?
The cost of an experienced Sacramento personal injury lawyer can vary upon a number of circumstances related to your case and your financial situation. At Rosenthal Law, we understand that a serious accident may put a sudden, unexpected strain on you and your family’s financial security. Therefore, we represent all clients with a contingency fee agreement. There are no initial costs to retain our services, and all of our legal expenses are fronted by us. You only pay for your representation if we securable a favorable outcome on your behalf.
This method allows us to provide exemplary care and representation without worrying about payments or other ways to fund your case – and gives clients the peace of mind that we aren’t simply working for a paycheck.
Contact Us Today
Accidents happen, and the resulting serious injuries can significantly impact your quality of life. If you or a loved one are in this situation, please contact us immediately to discuss your case. We want to give you the support, care, and compensation necessary to make a fully recovery from your injuries.
We are here to help you through this tough time. Schedule a free consultation and see how.
Mr. Rosenthal obtained a settlement for a passenger in a vehicle being driven by a drunk driver that ran off a wet roadway at 90 miles per hour and hit a tree. The insurance company that provided uninsured motorist coverage for our client hired a lawyer to fight coverage, but we were able to prevail and recover the $1 million policy limit.
Our client was driving down Madison Avenue in Sacramento when an armored truck pulled out of a parking lot directly in his path. Prior to the collision, our client had "chronic" lower back pain, but had to undergo surgery as a result of aggravation of the injury in the collision. The defense claimed the surgeries were not caused by the collision.
About Rosenthal Law
Rosenthal Law offers attentive personal service to clients in Sacramento, Roseville, and elsewhere throughout Northern California. When contacting our firm, you will speak directly with a seasoned attorney who will provide a thorough evaluation of your case, your rights and a suggested legal strategy for getting the best possible outcome from the process. All of your questions and concerns regarding your serious injury or wrongful death case will be addressed by the attorney.
Anyone injured by the carelessness or negligence of others is entitled to compensation for past and future medical expenses, lost income, and pain and suffering. If a loved one has been killed, you are entitled to funeral expenses, lost financial support and loss of companionship.
Experience you can trust
The lawyers at Rosenthal Law each have over 25 years of experience in all kinds of personal injury cases. We will develop and implement a strategy to get the compensation you deserve. Call us to talk to an attorney about your case at (866) 456-6423.