Roseville Personal Injury Attorney
If your accident took place in Roseville, California, contact the Roseville personal injury lawyers at Rosenthal Law for help. We offer 100% free initial consultations. Our attorneys can help you fight for justice.
At Rosenthal Law, we believe innocent victims should not have to pay for the negligence of others. If you or a loved one suffered serious personal injuries, expensive hospital bills, or significant stress and pain due to someone else’s carelessness, use our assistance to fight for compensation. The at-fault party may owe you money for the past and future damages you accrued.
Why Choose Our Roseville Personal Injury Attorneys?
- We have more than 25 years of experience fighting for justice for our clients. Our trial attorneys have won millions of dollars on behalf of clients in that time.
- We know when to take personal injury cases to court in California. Our law firm has a 98% success rate from doing what it takes to achieve positive results for our clients.
- We provide unwavering support for our clients. We understand what those who have been wrongfully injured need from their Roseville injury attorneys and deliver it around the clock.
- We do not charge for Roseville, CA personal injury claims unless we win. Our full-service law firm operates on a contingency fee basis.
When Should You Call a Lawyer?
You do not have to deal with the complicated elements of a personal injury claim alone as the injured victim. You can have the peace of mind to focus on your physical and emotional healing rather than a legal battle when you hire a personal injury attorney in Roseville to take care of your case for you. Your lawyer will handle matters such as confusing paperwork, claims filing procedures and compensation negotiations on your behalf.
It can be especially crucial to use an attorney if the accident gave you serious to catastrophic injuries. Injuries that will impact you or a loved one for the foreseeable future – or for life – deserve maximum compensation. Hiring a lawyer can ensure you do not accept a lowball, unfair settlement offer from the at-fault party’s insurance provider. An insurance company will have to negotiate fairly with you once you hire an injury attorney.
What is Personal Injury?
Personal injury is an area of civil law that deals with bringing justice to those wrongfully injured by someone else’s negligence, recklessness, carelessness or intent to harm. If another person had the power to prevent your accident and injury, yet negligently failed to do so, that person may owe you compensation. Filing a personal injury claim is your chance to secure financial compensation from the negligent party to make you whole again. If you win your case, the at-fault party’s insurance provider will write you a check to cover your past and future medical expenses, legal fees, out-of-pocket costs, lost wages, property damages, pain and suffering, and other damages.
Do I Have a Personal Injury Case?
Before a defendant will pay for your damages, however, you or your personal injury attorney must prove that you have all the elements of a claim. With your Roseville injury lawyer’s assistance, you must prove that the defendant was negligent and that this is why your accident and injury happened. You might have grounds to bring a personal injury case in Roseville if your lawyer can find enough evidence to prove four things more likely to be true than untrue.
- Duty of care. The defendant must have had a responsibility to you to exercise reasonable care, such as a driver’s responsibility to drive safely and prudently.
- Breach of duty. The defendant must be guilty of acting outside of his or her responsibility to you. Any action or omission that fell outside of the defendant’s duty of care could qualify as negligence.
- Causation. Your lawyer must be able to establish causation between the defendant’s mistake or negligence and your accident.
- Damages. You must have a list of compensable damages that arose because of the accident, such as medical expenses, lost wages and lost quality of life.
The best way to determine whether or not you have a personal injury case in Roseville is by contacting an attorney. A Roseville personal injury lawyer from Rosenthal Law can review the facts of your recent accident and let you know if he or she believes you have grounds for a claim. If so, we may offer to help you pursue maximum compensation.
Types of Personal Injury Cases We Handle
At Rosenthal Law, we pride ourselves on helping as many injured injury victims in California as possible. Our attorneys have years of experience in many areas of personal injury law. Our lawyers can help you with many types of cases.
- Car accidents
- Boating accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Birth injuries
- Construction accidents
- Premises liability accidents
- Dog bites
- Motorcycle accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Dog attacks
- Negligent security
- Truck accidents
- Nursing home abuse
- Fire loss and damage claims
- Product liability
- Pedestrian accidents
- Catastrophic injury accidents
- Wrongful death
If you do not see your personal injury case type here, it does not necessarily mean we cannot take you on as a client. Call us to discuss your specific type of accident or claim in more detail.
How Much Does a Personal Injury Attorney Charge?
We understand concerns from injured accident victims over the costs of hiring a personal injury attorney in Roseville. We know you have already spent enough on your accident in medical bills and property damage repairs. Our law firm aims to alleviate these concerns by using a contingency-fee based fee system.
With this payment arrangement, you never have to pay out of pocket for your attorney, whether we win or lose your case. If we win, you will pay us through a percentage of your settlement or verdict in an amount we agree upon with you before signing a contract. If we lose, you won’t pay us at all. We offer legal services at no costs upfront and with no hidden fees, guaranteed.
Contact a Roseville Personal Injury Attorney Today
If you believe another party’s negligence is what caused you or a loved one’s accident in Roseville, California, you may be eligible for financial compensation. Discuss your case in detail with a caring, compassionate and experienced personal injury attorney at our Roseville law office today.
Contact Rosenthal Law online or by calling (916) 774-7200 24/7. We will arrange a free consultation for you with one of our lead attorneys. You can receive honest answers to your questions and legal advice you can trust at no costs or obligation to hire us. Call today.