Sacramento Burn and Electrical Injury Attorney
Electrical accidents and fires on construction sites result in catastrophic injuries, including burns, scarring and disfigurement, and wrongful death in the most serious cases. After suffering a serious injury from fires or electrical accidents, you will be facing a number of serious issues. How will you continue providing for your family if you are unable to work? How long will it take to recover? Whom should you seek out for legal representation?
At Rosenthal Law, we are a premier personal injury law firm with more than 25 years of litigation experience serving injury victims in the Sacramento area. With a sophisticated, detailed approach to negotiation and trial work, our burn and electrical injury attorneys know how to build a winning case to help you obtain the compensation you need to provide for yourself and your family and recover from your injuries.
Skillful Representation For Your Electrical Or Burn Injury Claim
Do not wait to talk with a construction accident attorney in Sacramento. Especially in catastrophic construction site accidents, evidence can become compromised over time, making it more difficult to bring a claim. Further, almost every personal injury claim has a statute of limitations, so if too much time passes, you might not be able to bring a claim at all.
Our lawyers represent clients injured in construction site electrical and fire accidents involving:
- Construction worker negligence: In too many cases, construction workers without adequate training or electrician licensing will work with electrical equipment incorrectly and increase the danger of electrical accidents or fires.
- Faulty construction: When a home or other building is not being built up to code, fires and electrical accidents are much more likely.
- Dangerous equipment: One of the most common issues resulting from malfunctioning construction equipment is an electrical failure. Loose electrical cables or faulty wiring can result in electric shocks, electric fires, overheating of equipment and other major accidents.
- Burn injuries: We represent clients in accidents involving construction site fires and explosions, overheating power tools, electrical accidents and other accidents that result in burn injuries.
- Wrongful death: Our lawyers also represent families of those who have been killed on construction sites due to fires and electrical accidents.
Learn More About How We Can Help You Secure Fair Compensation
Call us to schedule your free initial consultation with an experienced lawyer from Rosenthal Law about your burns and electrical injuries. We take weekend and evening appointments, and we will travel to meet you if you cannot make it into our office. You can reach us by phone at (916) 774-7200 or contact us via email to schedule a free consultation.